Monday, March 10, 2008

Tour of ACU

Camille and I went to Abilene this weekend with my good friend, April. Camille and I stayed with my sister and had SO much fun. We drove in Friday night and Camille took about an hour long nap in the car. She woke up 20 minutes outside of Abilene and was NOT happy. Once we got to Aunt B's house, she was good to go until 10pm! I thought, "Oh, this is great! She'll sleep in in the morning and we won't wake all her roommates up!" But that isn't how it worked. She still woke up at her usual 7am ready to go for the day. We enjoyed some Jason's Deli, Old Navy, Target, Hobby Lobby and ACU! It was such a pretty day so we took Camille up to ACU to run around and enjoy the weather. Camille decided to give us a tour of ACU so we took her picture along the way.



Jacob's Dream - this is an awesome addition to ACU! There are great places to spend quiet time, a pool of water for baptisms and a great place for pictures!



This is in front of the new Education Building. There are these adorable children all around. Camille was really enjoying the book! Notice how she has her hand on the little girl...so cute! And...I was just to the left of the picture with hands ready to catch her with any sudden move!
Sweet dog! Somehow this is the ONLY picture I got from the weekend with my sister in it! We loved spending time with you ALL by ourselves! We gave been trying to get Camille to call her Aunt B and it has been coming out Bebe.
She's already ready for some campus mail!
Celeste was my AWESOME assistant for 2 years while I taught in Abilene. Her and her boys came up to play and chat for a little bit. It's always so good to see old friends! Our good friend, Thompson, had a baby shower on Sunday. This was the true reason that brought us to Abilene...it was just nice to have a sister to spend time with while we were here! I didn't take pictures so those are coming soon (from everyone else's blog).

4 comments:

Anonymous

BEST tour guide ever! I think she's got a student worker job in store for her when she gets to ACU!! This weekend was the best and I really needed some sister time! Love you both!

PS. I am so excited about living with y'all for a little while this summer!

mindy

Hey Felicia, Camille is so cute! Glad you had fun in Abilene with your future wildcat!

campers

that pink polka dot outfit is adorable! I loved getting to see her this weekend and you!!! Thanks for coming!

Margaret K

I had a dream last night that Chuck, Patrick & I were all attending ACU after checking on your blog for an update. We were living in the dorm and attending classes. I'm not sure where Nicholas was...