Our neighbors told us about Nash Farm this year and Camille and I loved it! It was a free fall festival in Grapevine that we will make a yearly tradition. Camille and I went alone because Clayton was enjoying the OU/UT game at the Cotton Bowl. I enjoyed our time together that weekend!


There was a scarecrow contest so I took her picture next to the "real" scarecrows. This was right as we got there and she wasn't too sure about these scarecrows.

She enjoyed playing with the ducks in the pond and getting a prize. She chose a jumping frog.

There was a petting zoo with cows, goats, sheep, rabbits, chickens and donkeys. She even got to see a sheep being sheered.

She rode Marshmellow the pony and was so brave. I did walk around with her, but she was loving it!

There were tables and tables set up with little pumpkins, markers, stickers and crayons for decorating. She loved it, and I loved the blue sharpie on the front of her brand new shirt!


We rode a hayride around the festival. Camille enjoyed waving to everyone she saw.

She also practiced her horse racing skills with stick horses.

We participated in almost every activitiy except for the cotton picking. They had grown rows of cotton for people to pick and keep. Maybe next year.
This is what happens when you have too much fun with mommy at the Nash Farm. It's a must next year!

6 comments:
thanks for the update! looks like so much fun!
Looks like fun!
Hey girl, looks like she had a great time. Did you hear that I am having another boy. I am so excited to have two boys. They will have so much fun. We need to get together again. Maybe we can meet in Dallas soon.
Tifani
Too precious! Except for the dark hair, she reminds me of you about that age! Enjoy these days and make as many memories as you can. Before you know it they are grown and getting married! Love ya...Denise
That looks like SO much fun! What a great place!
Saw you from a distance at homecoming chapel, but didn't get to say hi! Hope yall are doing well!
Give that sweet girl a kiss for me. The festival looks like it was alot of fun. I bet you miss our friend Kade. We sure do! I is amazing how fast things can change.
Post a Comment