Saturday, November 22, 2008

Go, Team, Go

Camille and I bundled up and went to Zach's Playoff game while Clayton went to a men's campout. This was their team's first year in the playoffs in around 10 years...it was a big deal! They had a huge community pep rally the night before at their stadium. Camille and I met my aunt, uncle, cousin and the cheerleading squad at Chick-Fil-A before the game. Although they didn't end up winning, it was a great game and we enjoyed it from the front row! Camille practiced "Go, Zach" all the way to the game and she loves yelling "Touchdown" with arms up and "Go, Go, Go" whenever she sees football. I had her hat on her, a scarf wrapped around her neck, her jacket on her and a pair of my gloves on her hands. Everything lasted most of the game except the gloves. When she stood up to clap, she couldn't hear it so she lost the gloves quickly. The next week we went to Target and I found some mittens her size. When I showed them to her she said, "football game?". She definitely loves football and her daddy is proud! She loves all the excitement of the game and the band!
Here is Zach blocking an extra point kick in the 1st quarter.
My hometown had also made it to the playoffs and they sadly lost this week in the 2nd round. We are so proud! Neither teams have a history of being good, so when we make it this far, it's big!



4 comments:

Anonymous

We love you yellowjackets...
We love you orange and white....

Anonymous

Just wanted to let you know that we are expecting a little Rogers in July! Miss you friend, jenn rogers

amerriman

We had a great time seeing you this past weekend. Camille is getting so big, she is adorable!

Beth

Thinking of you.