Here is a recap of our busy month of February.
Eli continues to grow and do new things all the time. His hair continues to fall out in the bathtub, in his crib, carseat, swing and in our hands!
He loves his feet!
He still only has 2 bottom teeth.
He has been enjoying his rice cereal!
Camille has been enjoying some creativity.
We had a great visit by Bubbie and Papa to celebrate her birthday!
Camille and Bubbie dressed up with make-up.
To celebrate Bubbie's birthday, the girls went out for a pedicure. This was Camille's first pedicure and she was having a blast. She sat up in her chair with her magazine and purple polish. She didn't understand though why she didn't get water in her spa tub and the foamy shoes.
Eli turned 5 months old on February 8th.
He is such a happy baby and smiling all the time!
For Valentine's Day, I received an Edible Arrangement from Clayton. I was so surprised when it was delivered to school! It was beautiful and delicious! We also had the weekend alone. My parents took both kids which was Eli's first night away from mommy. He did great and I slept until 9:20am!! It was a great break, but I sure did miss them!
Then came our suprise blizzard! It was so amazing to see so much snow that lasted for so long! Camille enjoyed playing outside in it an I enjoyed taking pictures of it.








0 comments:
Post a Comment