Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Independence Day!

Our 4th of July was a little different this year.  On the 4th, we were headed to Hillsboro to meet Bubbie and send the kids to Austin so we had a small celebration on the 3rd.

We met my Nana, Grandad and Brooke to see Toy Story 3 in 3D.  Camille enjoyed her seat in Nana's lap the entire movie while Eli did pretty well but thought the movie was a little too long to sit still.  Then we all headed to our house for some yummy BBQ and poppers!  I bought a pack of poppers at WM and BB and Camille enjoyed popping streamers all over the backyard!
We also had patriotic drinks.  I got this idea from Paige
We had a great evening, although I was sad to say goodbye to my cutie-pies the next morning for 6 days!  From the look of this picture, Camille is SUPER excited to be going to Austin for the week and Eli doesn't know what to expect (we get this look from him often).

0 comments: