Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Brody Jay

My sweet friend Melanie had her baby boy last Wednesday morning - Brody Jay at 7lbs 4oz and 18 1/2 inches long. Babies are such a miracle from God. We look forward to seeing him at Sing Song (Go Siggies!) in a few weeks.

We enjoyed seeing Nana and Grandad this past weekend! Clayton, his friend, Camille and I went to my parents this weekend for a quick trip Friday night. The guys had fun camping out at some friends' land while the girls enjoyed a day full of shopping. They were attempting to hunt hogs, but had no luck. I get nervous everytime he goes out there. I just don't like guns! We forgot to bring the stroller with us, so mom and I traded off carrying Camille through the mall...she is getting heavier everyday! She enjoyed shopping all day until we headed home. She is beginning to not like her carseat and she lets us know all about it.

I would like to ask for prayers for me and my job. I love being with Camille throughout the day, but I am looking for something different. I would love to find a part-time job in the public schools or somewhere that offers a good deal on childcare. I know it is a bad time to be looking for that kind of job this time of year, but anyone in the Fort Worth area with any sort of lead, please let me know.

2 comments:

Amy C

Have you applied in Keller. They are adding new teachers all the time and opening up a new school next year.

campers

Hey There! When will y'al be in for Sing Song? Can y'all do Sat. night dinner? It will be so much fun to see Camille and Brody together! Your in my prayers! I know the Lord will show you the way!