Thursday, February 1, 2007

Shopper in Training



Aunt Brooke bought her this adorable "Shopper in Training" onesie! It is so fun to dress her up in new clothes all the time! She definitely won't be lacking in the wardrobe for a long time. We just moved out of 0-3 months so we're trying out all the 3-6 months outfits. It's fun but also sad because it means she is getting bigger.

So, when I got my kids up from nap today we were all suprised to see it snowing outside! Thirty minutes later it was really coming down hard! I never remember it snowing so much in Texas before in my life.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Amy C

The snow is insane. I told my friend from SC that it never snowed here a couple of summers ago and she is really harrasing me now. Who new. Love your little shopper in training. She is adorable.

Anonymous

ADORABLE! We are going to be in abilene for sing song too... hope to see y'all then.

campers

Yes,The snow made all our kids so hyper!!!! She looks adorable! Can't wait to see her again!

Anonymous

look at that cute baby!! well I got a blog today but I don't know how to do anything on it! I need major tutoring! I don't even know how to subscribe to your blog! HELP!!