Many of you have asked about my job situation lately. Thank you for keeping me in your prayers the last few weeks and asking how it is going. God has answered my prayers in a way that I wasn't expecting Him to. I was wanting to get out of my current job as a PreK teacher in the daycare that Camille goes to. I had an interview for a permenant sub position that I was so thankful for and excited about. The night of the interview as I was lying in bed reflecting on my day, I had such a great peace about staying at the daycare. As hard as it is on most days, I am thankful that God heard my prayers, did not give me the sub position, and has kept me with Camille at the daycare. It's amazing how He knows what's best in our lives, isn't it? My sweet mom stayed with Camille on Monday while I had to attend a conference all day for work. That definitely made me realize how hard it would be for me to be away from her all day long. So my plan now is to tough it out for the rest of the school year and hopefully be able to stay home during the summer. As far as the fall goes, I'm still not sure what I will do. I would love to find a part time position that will provide what our family needs. I am also thinking about learning how to do some sewing and sell some baby items on ebay. Please continue to keep me in your prayers as each day has it's new challenges.

4 comments:
That is awsome! I am glad that God has given you both what you need. What a blessing to be able to be with your sweet baby.
I will pray that God continues to bless you in this way. Praise him for "unanswered prayers," especially when he already knew the desire of our heart!
You are in my prayers and I know God will deliver! I love looking back on unanswered prayers like that! Reminds me who is in control!!!
That is so crazy you ran into Bryan and Lisa!!! She had my niece on Monday! I get to see her this weekend!!!! So random that y'all ran into each other!
the prayers will continue and prayers of thanksgiving today that you can see the good at your current situation. that is a blessing! love you.
Post a Comment