We then went to Woodson to spend some time with my lovely co-workers that I miss so much! I could have spent hours and hours there visiting with them all. A positive workplace is something to cherish deeply. It's amazing to be able to work with and around Christians that truly care. I miss you guys!
Saturday morning Camille enjoyed her first Siggie function. She was the hit of the party at the Mother/Daughter breakfast! She was awake and happy during the breakfast until the end when she started falling asleep on my mom's shoulder. As "It's the Yellow and White of Siggies" started chanting through the room, she awoke a little startled and crying. I won't take that personally though.

We then headed to Jason's Deli for lunch and to meet up with my roomies and their families! A couple of the roomies were missing and we missed you both dearly! We finally got to meet sweet Brody! It's so funny how you forget how small they are so quickly. Although I really don't think Camille was ever that small, it's hard to believe how much she has grown in almost 4 months! It's amazing how 2 hours pass so quickly when you are among friends. Here are a few pictures of our reunion!

Saturday night was the big event! Siggies were french fries and Brooke had already given us a sneak preview. Since it began at 8pm and that is Camille's bedtime, I assumed she would sleep all the way through it...wrong! We was so alert and into the first part of the show. She then slept through the last half and woke up for the awards again. Siggies swept the board in every category! Siggies and GSP won for the 6th straight year! Although we wished Moonies would pull it through again, we are definitely proud of the Siggies!

Although she was so off schedule all weekend, Camille did great all weekend long. We again feel so blessed to have such a sweet baby!





8 comments:
Glad you had such a great weekend. Funny girls!
i am SO glad we got to see y'all after the big show! camille is just as perfect as i imagined! love you.
So glad you have a blog! I found you on Allisons:) Camille is sooo cute:)
Soo sad I missed lunch....oh the life of a coach's wife!!! But sounds like y'all had a fun weekend! Hopefully, we will be able to see you soon!
I missed seeing you there! Camille is adorable and what a good baby!! Yay for the Fries!
LOVE all the pictures! Glad yall have such a fun weekend!
I am sitting here crying because I was not there to share in all the fun! I miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment