

We had a great weekend in Austin celebrating Granny's birthday! It was all a surprise so we spent Friday night and all day Saturday trying to cover up why we came to Austin. Clayton's dad had made reservations at a fancy restaraunt (which was interesting with 2 toddlers and 2 babies) for Saturday night. We had told Rita we were coming to Austin because we were going to "The Lake House" on Saturday night. We actually packed our bags Saturday afternoon and told them bye around 4pm. Rita was so sad to tell Camille bye. Two hours later we all met up again at Siena's. She was so surprised and happy to see us all together. We ordered squid as an appetizer and it was delicious. We weren't sure what we were getting for dinner because we couldn't read it, much less pronounce anything on it. It was all delicious! On our way home, Nathan and Delana picked up cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory for dessert back at the house. The guys then headed over to Adrian and Lisa's house to watch UFC. I was actually in bed at 9:20pm...until Camille woke up five minutes later. I don't know what was up with her last night, but she woke up every 2 hours. That is not like her at all anymore! She usually goes to sleep around 8pm and wakes up once around 3am or 4am. I wouldn't be surprised if she sleeps ALL night long tonight because she's had a long day with little sleep. We left Austin at 1pm and she woke up at 1:30pm. She did not sleep the rest of the way home and once we got home we left again for the Super Bowl Party. She didn't sleep the entire time there and fell asleep on the way home at 8pm.
Congrats Colts! They just won the Super Bowl 29-17. Clayton and I were cheering for them because we like Peyton Manning and Dominic Rhodes. I worked with Dominic's mom in Abilene at Woodson. We had a great half time show at our party with all the kids dancing while Prince was on. There's some talent there in the Pearson family!
Thanks for your prayers on a new job. I became aware of a new opportunity tonight that I would be very excited about. I am trying to stay patient and realize I am not in control of this situation, but that God is and He knows what's best for me and our family. Please continue to pray for us!





1 comments:
Glad you had a great weekend. I will continue to pray for your job prospects. Hate that we missed the half time talent!
Post a Comment