Saturday, February 10, 2007

Help, Please!

To all Blog Pro's:

I am still learning about this Blog thing and I have a question that hopefully someone can answer for me! On my profile page, my link to my blog does not show up. Where do I go to change that? I want people to be able to link to my page when they find my profile. Please help!

We have had a great weekend so far...stories to come soon!

4 comments:

Allison

OK...I think I know what you need to do.

Go to Settings
Look under Basic
Then where is asks "add your blog to our listings" Click YES

It should be public now, and when you leave comments people will be able to find your blog. I hope that works!

It was soooooooooo good seeing you and sweet Camille. She is one of the most beautiful baby girls that I have ever seen! Really. Please tell Clayton hello from Matt and I. We would love to get together sometime for dinner!

I am so glad we can stay updated thru blogging!

Felicia

Thanks Allison, but I have already tried that. It has been marked yes already and it still doesn't show up. Anyone else?

Allison

Ok, are you sure that you are saving your changes??

Sorry that I am no help. I still get confused on all that setting stuff. Hopefully someone will know what to do.

Felicia

ok, I finally figured it out! Thanks Allison for helping. I had to go to my profile page and click on Edit My Profile (for anyone else with this problem)! Thanks for putting a link on your page, Allison.