


Happy Friday! This has been a pretty crazy week! Clayton had Monday off of work, but Children's Courtyard doesn't ever close for weather supposedly. Camille and I went to school, but it was a pretty laid back day with not many kids. Clayton jumped for joy again Wednesday morning when FW-ISD was closed again because of the weather. CCY was open agian, but they didn't need Camille and I since there weren't many kids. It was a great day to spend at home together snuggled in safe and warm. We did bundle up and go outside to take pictures. I will attempt to post them, but it'll be a first, so we'll see how it goes. We don't have many plans for the weekend except maybe going to some friends house Saturday night to play games. Hope everyone stays warm and dry this weekend. Enjoy!





2 comments:
YAY! I am so excited y'all started a blog. I have already added it to my favorites on my computer so I can catch up frequently. Happy weekend!
Camille looks so pretty in pink. Cute pictures of all of you. I look forward to enjoying your sweet moments!
Post a Comment