Monday, April 16, 2007

Jumping High


I wanted to brag on my cousin for a bit. Last Wednesday he won 1st in his district track meet in the high jump. He jumped 6'4"! That's like jumping over Clayton's head, plus some. He also set his school record of 10 years. I am so proud of him and wish him luck at Regionals next week. He is only a sophomore so he has plenty of time to get even better and maybe even head on to State. I will keep you posted on Regionals.

4 comments:

Natalie

wow! Even my track coaching husband is impressed!

Anonymous

YAY!! Zachary Chase!! I showed my friends too!!!

Amy C

That is really great. I Would do good to clear the height of my own waistband. That is amazing!

campers

Congrats to your cousin! I did high jump back in the day! That is really good! I am so excited about y'all buying a house in woodland springs....what street???