This is Camille's first trip to the Southlake Town Center shopping. We met Martha B. there last Saturday for some girl time.
Here is her first trip to Luby's and riding the rolly high chair.
This is her new friend Earl William Brown V. Clayton had to hold Camille's hands down so she wouldn't attack Earl. He wasn't too excited about this picture either. Hopefully they'll enjoy these pictures more in the future.
Clayton and I have a contract on a house and are planning on closing at the end of May. We are SO excited! I can't wait to paint Camille's room and decorate OUR house. We will no longer be throwing away our money by renting every month. I am taking suggestions on a cute way to paint Camille's room. Her bedding is pink and chocolate brown. Right now I am planning on using an idea from a friend and painting scallops across the top.
Grannies are special! My granny has been going in and out of the hospital frequently with pnuemonia. Camille and I were able to go visit her last Sunday. When we left, we thought we were going to the nursing home and then found out she has gone back to the hospital that morning. It was a good visit because she was alert and aware we were there. Camille just talked and squealed the entire time we were there. She is going back to the nursing home in a day or so and will be put on hospice. That is a scary word and makes me so sad to say it. Please pray that she will be comforted and peaceful. Also, please pray for my mom and her sister. They have constantly been running back and forth to the hospital or nursing home to be with their mom. My mom is so special to me and I can't imagine being put in this situation.
My friend Shelby at her wedding shower in Kaufman. She will be a gorgeous bride in June.
Look at that big girl sitting up! Her shirt says "Auntie thinks I'm special!". We love you, Aunt Brooke!





6 comments:
OH YAY!!!! I have been checking daily for new pictures!! She is sooo cute!! Thank you so much for you update on your lives. I miss y'all more and more every day! I can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!! I love you!!
P.S. I LOVE the last picture so much!
Camille is so adorable!! And, congrats on the new house!!!! That is sooo exciting to have a place of your own!
I'm so sorry about your grandmother. I, too, understand the sadness that comes along with the term "hospice." Praying for your family...
She is so sweet. SHe has a sweet mommy too!
Camille is so adorable! I am glad I rand into you at Southlake. I love that place and I go often. It is nice being close to shopping. :)
Congrats on getting the house soon! We will have to come see you. I will definately see you at the pool this summer. :)
Thanks for posting some pics! I am so excited for you and your new house! It is so much more fun when it is YOURS!!!! I'll keep your family in our prayers! I know that is a difficult road!
2 words... punkin head! love the pics and praying for your sweet family!
Post a Comment