Saturday, May 19, 2007

Graduates and Good News

The Woods' family is happy to be a home again this weekend. Our lives have been pretty busy lately running from here to there. Two weekends ago Clayton enjoyed a night with the guys from church at a camp-out while Camille and I enjoyed a night with my parents. The girls headed to First Monday on Saturday and picked up a few good finds for our new house. That evening we had a birthday dinner for Brooke at Olive Garden.
Last weekend we headed to Abilene for two very important graduates! Brooke graduated with her undergraduate and Clayton with his Master's. Luckily they were in the same ceremony. Clayton was at the beginning and Brooke was at the end. Camille did very well during the ceremony. She was a little wiggly at first but then fell asleep in my lap sitting up. She was exhausted that weekend. We enjoyed seeing good friends and being at Highland on Sunday morning.



This week I eagerly anticipated whether or not I would get the part-time Kindergarten job I had interviewed for last Thursday. Well...yesterday afternoon when we got home, we had a message! I was offered the job and I was so excited! It is amazing how He has provided all the pieces to the puzzle and how well they are fitting together now. This school is in the same neighborhood as our new house. The only piece left now is someone to watch Camille every morning. She's a cutie pie! It has been a hard year at The Children's Courtyard and I'm so happy this Friday will be the end for me. It has been a huge blessing to be with Camille and I don't regret it, but it's time to say adios! We will enjoy our summer together as a family in our new home! Pictures of that to come soon!

8 comments:

Leah

Congrats on the Kinder job! That is wonderful!!!! I am very excited for you guys. Sometimes it takes a while for things to fall into place. :)

annalee

praise GOD! what awesome news on the job. and congrats to brooke and clayton on graduating!

Cortni

How exciting! That will be the perfect job. Congratulations!!

And...congrats to Brooke and Clayton on graduation! I cannot believe that Brooke just graduated! She was in my cabin one year at ISCC!

We need to get together sometime this summer...a FBCC reunion. I would love to see the Browns too! Let's plan something...

campers

yeah...that is awesome! Which school? I am so excited for you! Tell Clayton Congrats!

Natalie

Congratulations on your new job! I hear part time teaching jobs are so hard to come by! Congrats also to Clayton on getting his master's!

Anonymous

Congrats on your new job!! That's exciting!!

Amy C

Great news. I am so happy for you guys. Congratulations on the new job.

Felicia

Cortni, I will get with Erica about a reunion sometime soon. I would love that!

Thomp, I will be at Woodland Springs Elementary. Less than 2 miles from our house and practically a brand new school! I'm so excited!