Monday, October 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Camille!

At 4:59pm, Camille will be officially be 1 years old! I can't believe it! I have been thinking the last couple of days of what we were doing this time last year. The last few days of pregnancy and all the anxiety that brought. I was so anxious to find out what she looked like! This year has flown by and has been so much fun to be a part of her life. I am so thankful that the Lord chose Clayton and I to raise her. She has been such a good baby and has been so healthy! We are so thankful! She really makes me nervous to have another baby because (most) everything has gone so smoothly with her. Here are pictures of her each month this past year.

1 day old
1month2 months3 months4 months
5 months
6 months
7 months
8 months
9 months 10 months11 months
12 months
Yes, she is trying to pull out her bow in this picture! We are still working on keeping bows in her hair. She is getting better, but she just wasn't feeling it at 7am this morning. Clayton and I both went in her room together to wake her up this morning by singing "Happy Birthday" to her. She is usually standing in her crip with her arms straight out waiting for us to pick her up. When we were singing, she sat completely still in her crib and looked at us like we were crazy. She is walking ALL over the place and has now learned to even stand up without using something to pull up on. It was pretty hard keeping up with her this weekend at ACU. She has lots of new sounds and is finally saying "Mama" along with "Dada", "Nana", "See, See" and other silly sounds.
Happy Birthday Sweetheart!






14 comments:

Amy C

Happy, Happy Birthday Camille!

Kristen

Happy Birthday Camille! She is precious in all her pictures!
I hope your job is going well still.

annalee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTIE CAMILLE!
i can't get over how much she has grown. i love the month by month pictures of the last year and i loved getting to play with her this weekend (and you too!)

JB

Happy Birthday sweet girl! Love the month by month pictures! She's adorable!

campers

wow...a year has gone by fast! She is a doll...so glad I got to see her and you this weekend!

Anonymous

I can't believe she's one!! I am so excited for this weekend to celebrate her birthday and mom and dad's anniversary!

My favorite picture of Camille on your blog is "auntie thinks I'm special" BECAUSE I DO!! I just love that baby girl!!

See you soon!!

p.s. I updated my blog!!

Now and Then Photography

Happy B-Day my sweet niece!

Pearson Family

Happy Birthday Camille!

Beth

One great year! Don't they grow fast!!!! She is a cutie

Ashley

Happy first Birthday Big Girl

Allison

Oh, she is soooo cute! I loved seeing all of those sweet pictures of her. AND I love that one of her in your previous post with the pumpkins! Looks like a picture out of a magazine or something!!

Hope you guys are doing well!!

jackie

She is so sweet! It was great seeing you guys at Homecoming. Hope she has an even better 2nd year!

Mauri

Camille is such a cutie! I couldn't believe how grown up she was at homecoming from the last time we saw y'all in Abilene!

dw hicks

We had so much fun at your party, Camille! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!