Last weekend we went to Camille's friend, Earl 5's half-birthday party! It's always fun to see our FB friends. They had a great idea at cake time. Everyone had a cupcake with a lit candle in it. They video-taped as everyone went around and made a wish for Earl. That will be fun to watch again in several years. This picture is right before we left. They are both in their pj's and ready for bed.

We had a pretty good (long) weekend! My sister decided at the last minute to come stay with us Saturday and Sunday. Clayton and I had planned a date night on Saturday so she got to babysit Camille. (Sorry, WH!) She loved it except that Camille went to bed at 7:30! She really didn't have her to herself for very long. Camille MUST be growing a lot right now because she is needing much more sleep than normal. Mom and dad came home from their wonderful cruise Sunday so Brooke stayed around and suprised them at the airport! It was so fun to have Brooke around and to have mom and dad back in Texas again! I missed not getting to talk to my mom everyday just about the silly things going on everyday. They had lots of fun stories and pictures to share!


I had the day off Monday for Columbus Day, but Clayton didn't. Our plan was that he was going to call in sick and we would take Camille to the State Fair for the first time. Well, it didn't go quite as planned. He did call in sick alright! He spend all night and all day on the couch with a stomach bug. I know God was trying to say something...uh, maybe to always be honest! So Camille and I took care of Clayton all day and enjoyed a lazy day.
5 comments:
ahhh i hope clayton is feeling better! Sonds like a fun weeeknd!
love the pics. hope clayton is feeling better. can't wait to see you at homecoming! we will def. be at dinner.
thanks for letting me visit! it was nice to get out of abilene and see some of my favorite people in the world! hope clayton is feeling better!
Felicia,
Happy early birthday to sweet Camille! Her birthday will always be very special to me. Mainly because I know mom knew about Camille and I feel sure she was just waiting to call the next morning to tell me! :) Of all the things that happened last year, I still remember so vividly your mom telling me she had called mom and told her about sweet Camille. I can only imagine how excited mom was for you! I can also assure you she prayed for you, Clayton and sweet Camille right when she heard the great news!
Can't wait to see birthday pictures!
Post a Comment