Friday, September 28, 2007

Nana and Grandad's house

This picture is so funny to me. This is my dad's new toy. Camille is thinking, "Should I go even though mommy told me not to?"
I've been meaning to post pictures of Camille's first time at Nana and Grandad's house all by herself. On Wednesday last week, we decided to let her stay at their house for the first time bc Clayton and I each had different things going on. I was VERY, VERY nervous about being away from her mainly because she is still nursing a few times a day...and I had never been away from her that long. Her and I went to my mom's office last Friday to show off her walking skills to mom's co-workers. When we got there, she went straight for Nana and didn't even want me! She acted like she knew what was going on the whole time. Just before I left my parents house I was giving her some hugs and kisses and she was just kissing all over my face and giving me big hugs! She was being so sweet! Once I got in the car, I called Clayton and just started boo-hooing. I knew she was being well taken care of...but she's still my baby girl! Well, she did AWESOME! Mom said she never cried, went to bed very easily and drank her milk with no fuss. She just had a blast! It looks we'll be taking advantage of that more often!

My mom and dad are on vacation now celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary! They were on the Today Show this morning and I will try to post a clip of it when I figure it out. Please pray for them as they are traveling through next Sunday.

This is what happens to Camille's hair when she gets out of the bath tub. I thought it was funny so we took a picture!

7 comments:

JB

LOVE the hair! That girl is too cute! I'm sure your momma soaked up every minute of Camille time! I thought of her the other day, b/c Sara fell and needed the Boo Boo Bear your mom gave her! So cute!

I will be on the court next year. So, um, I guess I have like 365 days to loose this baby weight! HA! My dad is coming here in two weeks, so we probably won't come home until Christmas.

Leah J.

Love the pictures! I am sure I will boo-hoo when I have to leave Casen ... I can't imagine! :)

Kathi P

love the hair! haha! by the way, i saw brooke at bid night...at first i wasn't sure if it was her, but i figured it out and we visited a little...love her!

annalee

i'm glad camille had a great time with her grandparents, and that y'all made it! her hair is amazing! i LOVE it!

Pearson Family

I am glad she did so good at your mom's!

campers

love the hair!!! Histerical! glad you made it through the weekend!

campers

love the hair!!! Histerical! glad you made it through the weekend!