Wednesday, September 19, 2007

100 things about me

I was tagged by my sister...so here it goes!

1. In four years of marriage, we have now lived in 4 places.

2. I was born in Dallas, TX.

3. I weighed 10 lbs 8 1/2 oz. at birth and my mom took no meds!

4. I just got a new pink Razor phone and I feel pretty trendy with it.

5. I grew up in Kemp, TX.

6. I was Miss Kemp 1998...or 1997...I don't remember

7. I have a little sister that is 5 1/2 years younger than me...Brooke!

8. I graduated in the top 10% of my high school graduating class.

9. The only job I have ever had that didn't deal directly with children was working at Cajun Cones in Abilene, TX.

10. My daughters birthday is one week after my birthday.

11. I love Old Navy.

12. My dad died when I was 7 1/2 months old.

13. My Ronnie Daddy is the only daddy I know. He's awesome!

14. Clayton was born into this world the day before my daddy was taken. God was already taking good care of me.

15. Clayton and I have been married a little over 4 years now.

16. My wedding day was perfect!

17. I have WONDERFUL in-laws!

18. My mom is my hero.

19. My sister is much trendier than I am!

20. I wear contacts. Clayton is pretty sure I am legally blind.

21. I took piano lessons from 5th - 12th grade.

22. I love swimming.

23. I can't stay awake in movies.

24. My favorite movie is Annie.

25. I collect Willow Tree.

26. My radio is ALWAYS on 94.9.

27. I could watch my wedding video every day.

28. We own our first home and we're LOVING it!

29. We have been a part of 3 churches since we have been married and all are pretty different. We love our church in Trophy Club!

30. I am an ACU wildcat.

31. I hate shaving.

32. I have to sleep with my covers all the way up to my neck...no matter how hot it is.

33. I broke out in eczema really bad when I was pregnant.

34. I hate junk mail.

35. My husband is more of a clean freak than I am.

36. God has richly blessed us with our adorable daughter, Camille.

37. I'm not very creative.

38. I have only completed 3 scrapbook pages for Camille...and they are all digital...I haven't even printed them.

39. I love ACU Sing Song.

40. I had a total of 9 amazing roommates throughout college.

41. I have never broken a bone or had stitches.

42. I don't like staying home by myself.

43. I was a cheerleader in junior high and high school.

44. I love singing church songs and rocking Camille to sleep. I know I won't be able to do that forever.

45. I love watching Camille discover new things.

46. I love high school football.

47. I took gymnastics for many years but had a mental block and would never do a back tuck by myself.

48. My favorite color is purple.

49. I don't know how to style my hair the way it's supposed to.

50. I'm addicted to blogging.

51. I have recently found a love for Dr. Pepper.

52. I have been on 2 cruises.

53. My favorite tv shows are Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Grey's Anatomy, and Wheel of Fortune.

54. My mom's chicken n dumplings are my favorite food of all times.

55. My first teaching job was in Kemp and I taught with MY 2nd grade teacher.

56. I have crashed a bachelor party.

57. I have little bumps on my arms that I have had my entire life...they're genetic.

58. I hate tomatoes.

59. I was Keeper of the Key.

60. I had mono my senior year of college.

61. I have been robbed twice in Abilene.

63. Clayton was the only boyfriend I had in college.

64. I worked at ACU Leadership camps as a counselor, assistant director and office assistant.

65. I have a fear of 18-wheelers.

66. I have 3 nephews and 1 niece.

67. I fall asleep in the car easily.

68. I had blue eyes in high school.

69. I LOVE Iron Springs Christian Camp!

70. My first car was a red Mazda MX6.

71. I have never had a ticket.

72. Clayton and I both recieved the Board of Trustees Award when graduating from ACU...different ceremonies.

73. I can't name very many actors and/or actresses.

74. I love wearing flip-flops.

75. Target is my weakness.

76. I don't buy clothes unless they are on sale...thanks mom!

77. I had two special Grannies...I miss them both!

78. I hate goodbyes.

79. I don't thank God enough.

80. I love playing games...but I hate Catch Phrase.

81. I have to sleep with a clock by my side.

82. It drives my crazy that Camille will not keep a bow in her hair...hopefull she'll learn!

83. I can't remember movies very well...even if I don't fall asleep.

84. I get cold very easily.

85. Sometimes I pretend type my thoughts by pressing my fingers on my side.

86. I wake up with just enough time to get ready and leave the house on time...sleep is precious!

87. My favorite ice cream is peppermint from Braums.

88. I am a Siggie.

89. I threw up 5 times when I was pregnant.

90. I went on a Spring Break Campaign to Ensenada, Mexico to an orphanage two years in a row.

91. Getting pedicures are a huge treat to me.

92. I love family time...they are blessings.

93. I love finding new ways to get some where by finding new back roads and shortcuts.

94. I always wanted to have twins growing up. My granny had 2 sets of twins and no one has had any since.

95. My mom hooded me at ACU graduation since my dad was getting to walk me down the aisle at my wedding.

96. My college class is about to celebrate our 5 year reunion in a few weeks.

97. I can shop really well without having to buy anything.

98. I have to have atleast 3 kisses from Clayton before he leaves.

99. I love lazy Saturday's when I get to stay in my PJ's all day!

100. Tomorrow will be the first night I have stayed away from Camille. I'm REALLY going to miss her!

12 comments:

Cortni

I loved reading these! I couldn't wait to finish, though, so I could comment that I have inherited bumps on my arms too!! I really dislike them!

I also loved ISCC :)

My favorite of your 100, though, was #14. That is just too neat! I love how God pays attention to the details!

Margaret K

Try Amlactin for the bumps or oil pulling. 1 in 2 people have them. It is an over prodction of keratin called Keratosis Pilaris. The oil pulling is reaally weird but it works.

That is so odd about being robbed twice in Abilene. You should talk to Kelli F. I think she was robbed like 7 times when she lived in Abilene.

Anonymous

You finally did it! I am so proud and so very trendy! thanks for the shout out! love you!

Anonymous

Flea I met you in '97 and I am pretty sure you were holding the Miss Kemp title then. Email or call me sometime soon so we can plan our get together before October.
martha

campers

I love that I knew almost all of those!

Anonymous

#57 is Keratosis Pilaris. I have that on the backs of my legs, and my poor little Todd has it on his cheeks, arms, and legs. We've tried a cream from the dermatologist, but haven't found anything that works. Loved reading your list!

Martha

I love the 100 things! Very interesting! Keith and I called our internet provider and asked them to lower the monthly payment so we could keep it and they did! SO we are still here in blog land and very excited.
I am so happy to still be able to see Camille's pics and hear your posts. Love you. M

annalee

what a great list from a great girl!
i'd like to give a shout out to miss kemp and cajun cones and fun roommate time and YOU!!! love you.

JB

NO, I am NOT pregnant again! As sweet as Anna Kate is her newborn days were very stressful (silent reflux!) and still very fresh on my mind.... Although if I don't have a boy, the Fox name is no longer! Yikes! Nothing like a little pressure!

Of course you can put my link on your blog.

Have a great week!

JB

dw hicks

#65 is hilarious! I thought I was the only one! I even wrote a short story in my college creative writing class on how much I dislike 18 wheelers!

Martha

This is random but where did you get Camille's headband..the white one? I am on the hunt for one for Claire. I was curious if it was on-line. I thought I might order one if I could. Thank you! M

Unknown

I'm blog jumping and found yours... don't know if you'll get this comment on an old blog but I did get robbed in Abilene outside the Jack and Jill donuts on Judge Ely. I ran away from the robber and tripped jumping over a wire fence by the car wash and got a black eye when I face planted!

I grew up in So. Cal and have been to that orphange in Ensenada many times. I fell in love with those kids and still think about some of them today.