Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Camille and my Classroom

Camille has found another new love...her paci! She took a paci for about her first 2 months and then had NO interest in them. Last week in a panic to find anything to help with naptime, I pulled out a paci to see what she would do. She is definitely not attached to them but she loves carrying them around, chewing on them and ocassionally sucking on it the right way. This is her ghetto paci look.Here are some pictures of my classroom. I am still loving my job and having so much fun with my 22 kiddos. Right now, we are not over our max number because of some students that never showed. So...we will not be adding another teacher right away until we are all consistently at 22 in every class. Thank you for an answered prayer!


And here is Camille wearing my red necklace. This was right before we headed to the Fort Worth Christian vs Dallas Christian football game last Friday night. Camille would much rather wear my necklace than her red bow to support the Cardinals. She actually wore it all the way there and had a tight grip on them. She did great all through the game and we made it until about half way through the fourth quarter. She loves football...or maybe the cheerleaders.
We do have another huge praise! I found the trick to get her to drink milk....strawberry syrup! She loves it! I have also gone back to baby food for the vegetables. So far we have had sweet potatoes and tomorrow we will be having squash. We have to get those veggies in some how!

I have been tagged so I will be posting my 100 things about me soon.

10 comments:

Margaret K

I am glad you got your answer. Your classroom looks great!

And, I love the Cheetos picture.

Amy C

Camille is so cute with your beads on.

I have been meaning to make it to a football game for weeks now to see my nephew! It is the right weather for sure!

Your class room is so cute and organized. You go girl!

JB

Love the rick-rack for your word wall! Great idea!

Leah

Very pretty room. New furniture and oh so organized-LOVE IT! It makes me miss Kinder. Told Celeste that you said Hello and she said she talked to you the other night.:) Cute Camille pics, too!

annalee

your classroom looks so cute (almost as cute as camille in your sassy red beads!)

Anonymous

Ohh your classroom is soo cute! And so is your child! I kind of thought she was ghetto. She must get that from me. Right? Well I am keep checking for those 100's! Come see me!!

campers

I love your classroom!!! and the too cute pic of Camille...she is a doll!

Natalie

Your classroom looks great! So do ya'll have half day kindergarten or do you split the day with another teacher? Camille is so cute! She's already accessorizing with the beads and the paci! Addie is obsessed with pacis too. She only took one from birth-4 months but now anytime we visit friends with a baby she is checking out the baby's paci, carrying it around, and I caught her with it in her mouth once!

Pearson Family

Great job on the classroom! and yes...the beads are fabulous!

Now and Then Photography

I hear you guys are coming our way next month. I can't wait to take Camilles pics. She looks so much like Asia did some times it makes my heart melt!