Saturday, September 15, 2007

Friday Night Football and First Steps

Friday night we cheered for another high school team. Clayton and I aren't die-hard fans of any one football team around here, so we like to make our rounds. This week we went with friends from church to cheer on the Northwest Texans and Coach Hendrix. The night was filled with dinner with friends, sitting amongst middle schoolers, lots of little ones, toys, tattoos, snacks, and the football game. We didn't make it quite as long as the week before, but Camille still enjoyed cheering on the Texans!We also had a HUGE first today! Camille took her first steps! She has really been moving around fast lately and walking all over the place while holding on to something. We have been working hard on standing by herself lately, but today she suprised us both! She is still definitely pretty unsure about herself, but she did take multiple steps several different times. This video is pretty funny because she takes a few steps and then twists and rolls onto her back. After a few seconds, she bursts out laughing. She's adorable and growing too fast!


13 comments:

Anonymous

OMG!!!!!!! I can't believe she's walking!!!! I just watched the video and loved it!!! why didn't you call me?!?!

annalee

wow, that is awesome! her giggle at the end of the walk and fall is my favorite part. she is SO cute!

Martha

I laughed out loud when I saw the video! She is adorable making those first steps! Your life is fixin to change, girl! It's gets busier from here but so fun with the busy. Congrats on your bundle walking! LOVE IT!!! She is so cute!

Anonymous

Her laugh at the end is sooo cute!!

Kathi P

christian and i were dying laughing at that precious video! what a cutie! (camille...not clayton...although christian thought clayton's "yaaaaaay" was pretty cute)

campers

love it! What a doll! I love the giggle!

JB

Yea Camille! What a big girl you are!

Leah J.

NO WAY! I love it!!! Hey, what is your email? Would you email it to me when you get a chance ... lbj@nine17.com?

Now and Then Photography

its child abuse i tell you, letting her stumble to the floor like that! But oh so cute at the same time.

dw hicks

So glad you found us so I could find you! What a fun video of Camille. She is precious! And I too am so excited for Mylie and Camille to become fast friends!

Leah J.

Martha did send me your email ... but, it bounced back. Maybe I typed it in wrong? I'll try again ...

Leah

She is full of suprizes these days. How fun!

Pearson Family

WOWIEWOWWOW! It was so fun to watch her take those steps tonight!