I can't believe this! I went to school with a denim jacket on today. I had no idea it was supposed to be like this! It was sleeting quite a bit when Camille and I came home and snowing a little. But, it is coming down big time now! Camille and I bundled up and went out for a few minutes for pictures. We don't even have a hat or mittens that fit her right now so we didn't stay long. Here are some pictures! We sure wish Daddy were home with us to play right now!








5 comments:
I know! Can you believe it? I just posted pics on our blog too. This weather is crazy!
Beautiful! I wish we were there.
what a cute snow bunny!
she is so precious in that pink; i love the one of her looking back at you!
Very cute pics!! i have to mention... she as such cute hair. We are still waiting on Faith to get enough for the bow. I must admit she gets it from my side of the family.
Post a Comment