Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I've been tagged!

10 years ago: I was a senior in high school and ready for college! I was working at a daycare in town after school and babysitting a lot on the weekends! I was also very involved in my church youth group, PALS and cheering. I was also dealing with a hard loss my class endured that year with the loss of two of our classmates.

Things on my to-do list: Clean our house because we have company coming, take down my Valentine decorations and put out spring decorations, mail my niece's birthday gift to her and do our taxes!

What would I do if I became a billionaire? I would stay home with Camille full-time! I would pay off all our debt and our families debt (please remember I said this in case any of you become billionaires as well). I would definitely find people in need to give money to locally and globally.

Three of my bad habits: Procrastination! I always find something I would rather do (most of the time it's blogging) instead of doing what I should be doing (usually some type of cleaning). Not hanging up my clothes. At night when I'm getting ready for bed I'm usually in "the zone" and ready to sleep. I don't take the time to put away my clothes so they usually go on the floor. Then, when I have clean clothes, they move from the couch to the top of my dresser until Clayton gets so tired of them and makes me hang them up. And, falling asleep in movies. This really drives Clayton crazy! I don't know what it is, but I rarely make it through a movie whether it's during the day, at night, at a movie theater or at home. Clayton likes to tell people about me falling asleep during Black Hawk Down in the movie theater. I'm just not a movie person and I loose interest and fall asleep. That's my only explanation.

Five jobs I have had: teacher, many different positions at many different daycares, camp counselor and Asst. Director at ACU Leadership Camps, making snow cones at Cajun Cones and babysitter.

Five things people don't know about me: This is hard because I've already posted 100 things about me...doesn't that cover everything? Here we go...(1) Camille is 16 months old and I'm just now BEGINNING to think about having another child. I had assumed I would be fully ready to be pregnant again at this point, but it's surprisingly taking me a bit longer to be "ready" again. (2) My first teaching job was at the school district I attended K-12. My mentor teacher was my second grade teacher. I only stayed there for one semester before I got married and moved away. (3) I went to ACU wanting to work with kids, but NEVER wanting to be a teacher. I changed my major my sophomore year from social work to elementary education. I LOVE my job! (4) I'm REALLY far behind on Camille's scrapbook! I am just now working on her Easter page from last year! I know that's bad...and she's my first child! (5) I hate taking medicine. I will go several hours with a headache before I actually take some Tylenol. I will go days without feeling well before breaking down and taking medicine. I don't know what I have against...I just don't like it.

I tag April, Delana, Lisa W and Brooke!

2 comments:

Anonymous

I know everyone knows I love shoes...but I don't think people know that I hate wearing shoes!!

I love filling out stuff like that so you can always count on me to fill it out! Hope your week is going well! LOVE YOU SISTER!!

Now and Then Photography

Can I decline the tag? Is that an option? LOL I can't wait to see my cute adorable little niece again!