


This was on Valentine's Day morning when Clayton and I woke our little Valentine up with some goodies. It was hard for her to get going, but once she did, she was excited about her new crayons and coloring book! I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Along with my sweet post, Clayton and I enjoyed a night out to dinner at Razoo's and shopping. Camille got to go play with her friend, Mylie! Thank you Whitney! Camille and I had plans to go to Abilene this past weekend with my good friend, April. Plans changed and we missed out on a lot of fun! We actually decided not to go in fear that the weather was going to get bad, but Camille ended up getting sick. She had her first ear infection (15 months is pretty good!) and ran fever and had a sick stomach all day Saturday. It never really slowed her down much. Although I'm SO sad I missed seeing old friends and a new friend, Adelaide, I'm so glad we didn't end up going with a sick baby! Camille and I did not leave the house from Friday afternoon until Monday morning! I love those days...pj's, no make up, and messy hair!





4 comments:
Those pictures are too funny!
Cute little sleepyhead!! I'm sorry that Camille was sick over SS weekend. :(
we missed you this weekend! Hopefully we can get together soon! Check your email when you get a chance :~)
Camille is just so so so cute! I love all those wild hair pictures as well as the flip flops. She is just a doll!
Post a Comment