Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Practicing


Camille has been practicing for flip-flop weather. It takes time to learn how to keep those cute shoes on (even with a back strap)! Notice her right foot...that must be uncomfortable! They are so cute on her and she loves wearing them! She needs a pedicure on those toe-nails and she'll be set for spring!

12 comments:

Natalie

Reef makes baby shoes? I've got to get Addie some!

annalee

that is so stinkin cute! i hope everyone is feeling all better. miss you and love you!

Anonymous

LOVE THEM!!! That's my girl! Already becoming obsessed with cute shoes!! I love the zebra print...so stylish!!

campers

I love them!!! I think that pic is a framer!!!

Leigh Ann

That picture is too cute!! I think Mama should have a matching pair:)

Leah

I love the pic! It is too precious.

Cortni

Oh my goodness...those are precious!!! Too cute!

allyo

ADORABLE!!!

Pearson Family

We had some of those last summer..and watch out! We would get outside of restaurants and realize that Emaline had taken them off under the table! UGH! They are SO cute though! We got E's in Dallas? Did you find a shop closer?????

Leah J.

Too cute! Little girl clothes and shoes are so fun!

Ashley

Those are precious! I have never seen any that small. They are adorable!

April

Gosh those shoes are cute! It's a good thing we had a day full of fun shopping so your little one could be in style! Hope we can do it again soon!