Here is my wonderful team of teachers I have loved working with this past year. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I'll be working with them again next year. Our school was way too full this year and the district is cutting several positions at our school for next year. So, I have been accepted to transfer to one of the two brand new schools in the district next year. I will still get to teach part-time kindergarten and I'm so thankful for that! I have known about this move for a few weeks now, but have been trying to get excited about it. I cried when I found out that I would be leaving because I am so sad. All of these ladies are Christian women that I work with and what a blessing that is! I have moved so much in my 6 years of teaching that I was excited to finally be somewhere "for good". Well, things change. So it looks like I'll be Hawk next year. I have been a Yellowjacket, Cougar, Wildcat and now a Hawk. My school t-shirts are piling up in the closet that I can't wear anymore. I do have to say there is still a slight chance I will get to stay at WSES. That is if more students register for kindergarten than they expect or if a position comes open in another grade. Yes, I would rather go full-time than move to another campus! All of this has to happen by mid-summer. Like I said, it's a slight chance that I'm trying not to hang on to very hard.





2 comments:
oh sweet flea, i will be praying for your job situation!
Gods plan is a perfect plan
Post a Comment