I have been trying to give Camille some freedom and allowing her to do more things on her own. This is the first time I handed over the yogurt and spoon. I don't like the messy eating so I'm right there wiping her face when it gets too bad. She did really well and loved every minute of it. I have also been giving her a cup of water with no lid to drink out of on ocassion. She loves this idea until she ends up soaking wet.
She has really been enjoying her new playhouse from Nana and Grandad. She loves ringing the doorbell and playing peek-a-boo throught the windows. She has a deal about door and windows. They must be shut at all times! One day Clayton and crawled inside the house with her and I decided to join them...it was tight! I had forgotten to shut the door and Camille crawled all over me just to get to the door and shut it. So funny!




She has also become a great helper at watering my flowers. I am HORRIBLE with plants! I have some potted plants on our back porch that Camille loves to water. She also enjoys watering the porch.
This past weekend we went to Austin and had SO much fun! We stayed with Adrian, Lisa and their kiddos at their new house! It makes me want to redecorate my house. On Friday night we all put our kids to bed and stayed up talking like we were in college again. Too bad Camille woke up at 6:15am the next morning and was in the same room as us...no hiding from her! On Saturday we went to Nathan and Delana's house and celebrated Ian's 3rd birthday. It was so much fun to have all the cousins together and it was a beautiful day! Look at that awesome cake Delana made!
Today Mylie came over to play in our backyard. They are so cute together! This was the best picture I could get of them today. They enjoyed splashing in the little pool, riding in the cars, playing in the playhouse, drawing with chalk and even some Pop Ice! Camille was so ready for her nap towards the end which explains this pouty face. I can't wait to see these two grow up together!




5 comments:
We had fun playing yesterday! Thanks for having us over!
She is going to have so much fun in her playhouse. I wish I still had one that noone but me could fit in!
I love all of those pictures. She is a doll!!!
What a sweet girl you have! I wanted to let you know that I went private on my blog but would love for you to keep reading if you want to. If so, email me at magliterog@yahoo.com. Love you!!! M
She is so big!! Josh and I really miss Schlitterbahn - I'm jealous. Miss you.
Post a Comment