Friday, June 6, 2008

Whoa...this is gonna be long!

It's been busy around here so here is my best at trying to catch it all.

We've been to the "big" pool a couple of times and Camille has loved it. She wears arm floaties and loves holding my fingers and jumping in from the side. I can't get her to say "one" at all. If I say, "Say one", she'll say "two." But she absolutely loves being in the water!
Aren't these just some cute pictures? She's growing so quickly! We also had her first 'official' haircut. She's had a few from me, my mom and her teacher at CCY last year, but those don't really count as a 'real' haircut. I took her to Cool Cuts and we met her friend, Mylie, there. It was a fun experience and we got lots of pictures! It is very hard to get a good picture of these two girls together! Some of their expressions in these pictures looks like they're not sure what's going on.

We also celebrated Clayton's birthday at the end of May. We ended up going out with some friends to a FW Cats game on his birthday. The next night we met my parents for dinner to celebrate and then topped it off with is favorite...a cookie cake! At dinner on Saturday, we learned that Camille is a pro at the corn on the cob! She loved it!

This week we went to the Fort Worth Zoo and got a membership. This was Camille's 3rd time to the zoo, but the first time I think she really enjoyed it! We made this trip with our friends, Whitney, Mylie and Coley (which was a great trooper!). We look forward to many more trips this year! In this first picture Camille is looking at a turtle.


I have been packing and cleaning a lot the last two days getting ready for our vacation to Mexico! Camille will be staying with my parents. I know she will have a great time and we are looking forward to time alone, BUT we are really going to miss our little girl! Today as I was cleaning, things got REAL quiet. That always make me curious! This is what I found. My sweet girl just sitting in her room reading her books. This isn't the first time I have caught her doing this, just the first time I caught a picture of it. She loves reading and being read to. I love listening to her read to herself!Please keep us in your prayers as we travel away from Camille. Pictures of Mexico coming soon!

1 comments:

Mrs. Mays

Hi Felicia,

I'm so glad that you and Whitney are able to hang out some. Your two girls seem to get a long well, they are too cute together.