About a month ago I purchased a potty for Camille because when she would see us use the restroom, she would say, "potty, potty". So I bought it but did not push anything. She has sat on that thing so many times and...nothing. Yesterday I went to the restroom and she says, "potty", so I take off her diaper and sit her down. Then I hear the music! I yell for Clayton to come in there and we made a huge deal about it! I couldn't believe she just sat down and teeteed! I know it is probably a fluke deal, but it was her first teetee in the potty! We were so excited! She wouldn't sit back down for a picture, so here's the picture of the potty (and teetee).





5 comments:
wooohoooo!Way to go Camille!
What a BIG day!!! I think it is SO funny that you took a picture of her actual tee tee!!!
My niece trained herself before she was 2. You may just have an easy time of it!
Had fun with you tonight. Tell Camille to call Mylie and give her all the info on how to get this process started!
Way to go, Camille!!
Post a Comment