With a new addition welcoming our family in September and Camille being able to climb out of her crib when she gets mad enough, we began looking at big girl beds! On Valentine's Day, Clayton and I made the purchase of a white daybed with a trundle and matching dresser. There had been a lot of talk about the big girl bed and we had bought the bedding a few days before we actually picked up the furniture, so Camille was very excited! It has been an interesting transition since we now wake up to a little girl staring at us in the middle of the night! One morning I walked into the living area and noticed the tv was on. I looked over the couch and there was Camille asleep! She had come to the living room and tried watching tv in the middle of the night. She didn't figure out how to turn on the cable so she just went to sleep on the couch! Stinker!I'm still trying to decide how to paint the room. Her bedding is from Target...suggestions welcome!





3 comments:
Congrats on the new addition!!
I have the perfect pale pink if you decide to go that way
Hooray for the new baby! I was wondering if you guys would be adding to the fam! The big girl bed is super cute.
Post a Comment