Thursday, April 8, 2010

7 Months Old

In the last month, Eli has had a few firsts! 

He began going to class at church.  He is sitting next to his friend, Maci on his first day in class.  He loves sitting in the chairs and chewing on every single toy!
He is eating Stage 1 Foods and loves them all so far!  He has had peas, sweet potatoes, carrots, bananas, applesauce and pears.  He also enjoys the Puffs.  I have mentioned before how much he enjoys his thumb and most of the time he only sucks his thumb when he is sleepy...and when he is eating!  As soon as I get the spoon out of his mouth (and sometimes before) he has his thumb in.  The "extra" runs down his hand and arm before I can swipe his mouth.  It is so messy and it drives Camille crazy!
He absolutely loves any excersaucer or jumparoo!  He is a jumper!
I took Camille and Eli to a studio for Eli's 6 month pictures on the day he turned 7 months.  My favorite photographers have just been so busy so I decided to do something different.  The only other time I have used a studio is when Camille was 1 month old.  I have been super lucky to have an awesome sister-in-law and friend in photography!  Here are some of my favorites!
Eli has also learned to roll over from his back to tummy and is sitting up on his own for long periods of time.
7 months old sounds so old because it is closer to 1 year than birth.  We have loved every moment of Eli's first 7 months as our son!

0 comments: