Despite the rain, we successfully had Camille's pictures taken yesterday. These weren't really her 6 or 9 month pictures, just in between. I haven't been the best at keeping up with pictures. Paige did a GREAT job and you may view them on her website. Just click on the link and scroll down until you see Camille's name. I promise other pictures are coming soon!
www.paigepearsonphotography.com
5 comments:
She is breautiful! The pics are lovely and will bring joy from years to come. Congrats on your sweet treasure! Martha
Gosh...she looks beautiful! I love all her outfits. She is so stylish.:)Where did you get all those cute clothes???
Those cute outfits were provided by Paige except for the white outfit. Aren't they adorable! I loved the yellow roses...she's a future Siggie for sure! And what I love is that Paige is a Kojie!
She is beautiful! I love her pics and all her outfits too!
What a pretty girl you have.
I just saw this post! You are so sweet, friend. I am so glad our paths have crossed and I am blessed by getting to know you better!
Post a Comment