Monday, June 18, 2007

Lots and lots of pictures

Here are the pictures of the paint explosion in my trunk. Now remember these pictures were taken after I flipped out and cleaned as much as I could up. These don't do it justice!

Here is my trunk after I took a cup and scooped up the inches of pink paint that was flooding my trunk.
Mrs. Shelby Diviney!! Isn't she beautiful! Her husband, Brandon is in the background downing the cold water trying to stay cool.
Camille's first swimming trip! She loved it! However, she didn't enjoy it when she got splashed in the face. I'll have to get a better picture of her swimsuit. It is a little ladybug bikini. So cute! Thanks Bailey's!
This picture is for my dear friend April. I don't even know if she is checking blogs these days in the busy life of Shiloh. This outfit was at my house the day we came home from the hospital. In the emotional state of being a new mom, I broke down in tears. I had no idea why except for the fact that sweet April was so far away in NY. We love and miss you April! I love this outfit because it shows off every roll she has.
Here is our little cruiser under the coffee table. This is one of her new favorite places to play. She hasn't figured out how to get out though.

Happy Father's Day! Aren't they cute in their denim and white! It wasn't even planned. Clayton is a wonderful daddy and Camille just lights up when he walks into the room. She loves her daddy! Here is a sneak peak to our green living room. Pictures of the rest of the house will be here one day. Camille's room is the cutest!

14 comments:

Charis

Hey Felicia, Just ran across your page! Camille is really growing up fast! She's beautiful too! Congrats to Clayton on graduating...yeah!

annalee

beautiful girl, beautfiul family, and great post! love you.

Martha

I love the pics!!!! The trunk spill cracks me up b/c I know the feeling but with so many other liquids! Camille is precious and I LOVE her rolls! You look fabulous and Clayton is super cute with his baby on Father's Day. I wish I could sit next to you and catch up for hours. Love you! Marth

Leah

She is soooo cute! I would have flipped if all the pink paint went everywhere. Goodness, somethings are never easy. :) The pink looks cute even on the trunk.

Cortni

1. What a mess! I am so sorry you had to deal with all that pink paint everywhere!
2. Shelby does look beautiful...and you look great too!
3. Camille is TOO cute! I can't wait to see her in person!
4. Happy late Father's Day Clayton!

Kristen

Such cute pics!!!
Camille is darling! :)
Her and Clayton do look cute together! Can't wait to see more pics of your house.
Email me...kmcooper@kellerisd.net and we will get together. I love to go to the pool...since we live in the same neighborhood.

Now and Then Photography

babies bring chaos it's as simple as that. well Rita tells me she is going your way in a couple of weeks so i hope she will bring you guys your picture this time. i should have just kept it and mailed it but she had insisted on getting it to yall herself. oh well, you will get it one of these days. love you guys. give camille kisses from asia.

Leah J.

Thank you for the congrats! We are very excited! I can't believe the paint exploded in your trunk!!! Thanks for sharing the PRECIOUS pictures! I will have to post pregnant pics soon!:)

Amy C

Wow, that is a lot of catching up. I can't believe how busy everyone is. YOu have a precious family. Sorry about the paint. At least it is a pretty color. . .

Anonymous

Loved the Camille photos!! What a cute little girl!

Anonymous

I would like to see more of the "comb-over" look on Camille soon! And you'd be so proud...I updated my blog!

JB

Camille is just precious! Looks like we missed you guys by one week in Kaufman. We were there the week before. Shelby was a beautiful bride! Just glowing!

JB

Mark and Jenn

I miss you tons...I saw your name on another blog and clicked on it right away...I knew it had to be you...congrats on your home and new job...hope to talk to you soon

Mark and Jenn

by the way...this is jenn rogers...your long lost teaching friend!!!