Camille was our little bumble bee this year for Halloween! We went to our church's trunk or treat and passed out candy. I have to say I learned alot and next year will be completely different for us. This was our first experience at a trunk or treat and I knew nothing about it except that we passed out candy from our trunks. I didn't know people go all out and decorate with themes. I'm already planning for next year! Notice I have NO pictures of our trunk. I was actually embarrased when I drove in the parking lot and made Clayton drive our car up to the "line" for me.
Enjoy these cute pictures of Camille and her stinger!


This is her and her ladybug friend, Emily checking out Emily's candy.

Here she is with her chicken friend, Mylie. Notice they both have bows for the moments they aren't wearing their hoods! Too bad Camille's is almost on top of her head.

Here is our family on Halloween. Mom and dad were fuddy-duds and didn't dress up. Look how sleepy Camille looks in this picture...it's almost sad!

Here she is 10 minutes down the road once we got home...a little wiped out bumblebee!
14 comments:
Precious pictures! I thought your car looked great! I didn't even realize there were themes!
ohhhhh sooooo cute!!! I love that mylie and camille are bff and they don't really have a choice not to be! so fun! okay miss you!
Camille is SO CUTE! Her sleepy little eyes are too precious!
Looks like tons of fun! And she is a precious little bee!
Love that little bee!
i love her costume and the sleepy head picture at the end of the night!
I love the sleeping pic!! Soooo sweet!
Such a cute little bee!
She is so cute! :)
WOW! You didn't mention the updated blog template!! Good work! Did you use your program!? Love the sweater!
Flea! How do you get your page so cute! I love looking at the all the pics of Camille! She is getting so big. We have to get together soon!
what a cutie!
Adorable header!
SOOO cute!!!
Post a Comment