Sunday, November 25, 2007

So much to be THANKFUL for...

This is our Thanksgiving story 2007.
Clayton and I both had the entire week off from work! We are thankful that we are both in education and are able to spend so much time together as a family during holidays. We spent the first few days at home and even had some family pictures taken on Monday. We headed to my parents house on Wednesday morning and came back after lunch on Sunday.
My sweet class helped begin my Thanksgiving celebrations. Here are my sweet Indians and Pilgrims. This table was actually Brooke's. Her and I drug lots of old toys down from the attic and bleached them for Camille to play with. This was Wednesday morning before it got too cold to play outside!
Then Nana came home with lots of new toys for Camille. She thought it was already Christmas! Brooke and I spent a long time putting this new wagon together for her with help from dad and Clayton. Here's dad pulling her around the house in it with our friend Austin and Lucky in the back. They were just going along having so much fun...
until the wheel fell off. This happened more than once. I think we finally got them on correctly because he didn't have that problem after a few tries.
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
With so many people and so much going on, naptime was pretty difficult for Camille! Thursday evening, she was SO sleepy and would NOT take a nap! The wagon came in very handy when I made laps inside the house until she fell asleep. That was definitely one thing I was thankful for on Thanksgiving!
Friday we enjoyed a wonderful shopping trip! Target was our first stop...of course! We didn't get up super early, but we still found lots of good deals and I got a pretty good start to my Christmas shopping! Camille was super excited to be there! Camille found this dollhouse in Sears and LOVED taking a shopping break to play in it! She definitely put this on her Christmas list.
Here is my mom, sister and cousin Mallory while we enjoy our lunch at Chick-fil-A.
This is how much Camille loves ice cream! Thanks Aunt B and Cousin Mallory!
Now that we are home I am thankful to be home...but I HIGHLY enjoy time with my family! Even though they live only a little over an hour away, I loved spending 5 days with them! We ate lots, played games, watched movies, created quizes and went shopping! I can't go without saying how thankful I am for Camille. I am so thankful for how heathly she has been! She has never even been on antibiotics! I remind myself all the time of how lucky I am! I am so thankful He chose Clayton and I to be her mommy and daddy. She makes us smile every day!

8 comments:

Raena

Hey Felicia! Camille's clothes are SO cute! My daughter is 4 months and I am addicted to buying her clothes, bows, and shoes. :) Where do you get most of her stuff? I especially liked the pink sweatsuit and the purple & white shirt. She is beautiful!

annalee

the sleeping in the wagon pic is my favorite! i'm so glad y'all had a wonderful t-giving. we would be so excited to see you sometime over the Christmas break if it works out!

Kristen

I love the sleeping in the wagon picture also. That is priceless!
Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving! :)
How fun!

campers

I love the one of her sleeping in the wagon! that is priceless!

Now and Then Photography

She looks so much like Asia did at times, it makes me get emotional. Our move in date is first of January.

Ashley

So fun!

You looks so good. Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving

Anonymous

that hard work with that wagon PAID OFF!!! can't wait to see y'all!!

Leah J.

Hi friend! Casen may not be all tht interesting to Camille yet (soon he will be able to walk and play!), but we need a playdate sometime soon!