Wednesday, December 5, 2007

We've Been Elfed!

I had seen this on someone else's blog and my sister created one for our family. It's hilarious!! Camille just woke up from her nap and we have sat here and watched it close to 10 times in a row...she loves it! Enjoy!

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1179482599

7 comments:

Britney K

Hi friend! HOW CUTE is Camille?! Oh my word! I'm so glad you found me! YEA! How are things in FtW? Things here in Dallas are going well. Surprise I got married in July, then got prego in September! AH! So much for newlyweds! :) We are due June 19th. I enjoyed reading your blog I'll add you to my favorites so I can check on you! I'm addicted to this whole blog thing and keeping up with people. It's so fun. :)
Love you and good to hear from you!

Beth

This is so cute! Hope you are having a great week.

Margaret K

Hilarious!

Amy Woods

Oh my goodness!! I can't believe you found me but I'm so glad you did! How awesome that we both married boys with last names of Woods. Good times! And that we seem to have some mutual friends! Hey Britney K, up there!! I'll be checkin' on ya!

Amy woods

dw hicks

That is hysterical!

Anonymous

have you gotten mom to send you the one I made of them?? oh yeah....you got my addicted to this google reader thing! haha! I'm telling you join facebook and we'll call it even! okay love you!!

Amy C

That is the best elf dance I have seen yet. YOur elves were really feisty! Too cute!