We have entered the "shoe" phase!
She never keeps her shoes on in the car (we entered this portion of the phase many months ago)! I have fought this battle over and over and I now give up.
She now has 1 pair of shoes she wants to wear ALL the time. They are $5 dollar fake crocs from WM that are cute for the pool but not with every outfit! I have won this battle several times.
And the best part of the "shoe" phase is that she LOVES to wear our shoes around the house. If I can't find her in the house, most times she is in my closet trying to figure out which pair she'll try next. I have been trying to collect several pictures with her wearing them, but that has been another challenge. As soon as she sees me with the camera, she'll take off the shoes and run over to me as quickly as she can to "see" the pictures. After that, there's no hope of getting a good picture. So, I have to turn on the camera in another room (bc my camera makes a sound when I turn it on) and sneak up on her to take a picture. Here are some of the shots I have managed to get...enjoy!





5 comments:
I hate to tell you but the shoe thing does not stop! Chelsea is my shoe queen! We use to go in a store and she would say "Can we go see the shoes?" I knew then I was in trouble! Get ready.....Hugs...Denise
That is great! I guess a girl's love for shoes starts early!!
Well, it's not just girls! Patrick and Nicholas both loved and currently love to try on our shoes. I like your new blog layout!
she gets it from me....
Faith is in the same phase. She wears our shoes every where and she has about 5 pair of fake crocs that she wants to wear all the time. I have even given in and let her wear them to church because I didn't have time for the battle. It always has to be one of the crocs everytime we leave. That is so funny. The pics are cute. I will have to get some pics of Faith in our shoes.
Post a Comment