Camille started a pre-school program 2 days a week this year at our church. I had thought she would miss the first day of school because it should have been the day we brought Eli home from the hospital. Since he was in the NICU, he stayed an extra day and Camille enjoyed the first day of Wee School! Clayton left the hospital early that morning and drove to our house to help his parents get her ready. Since I hadn't planned on her going, I hadn't thought about which outfit she should wear, what to pack for her lunch or even what she would sleep on at naptime? They did a great job getting her ready and documenting each step for me since I wasn't able to be there!
Look at that big girl backpack!
Walking up to "school" with Papa and Daddy. It took a little while for Camille to distinguish between "church" and "school" since it was at the same place.
I look forward to seeing all her artwork, meeting her new friends and watching her learn and grow this year!
Playing with Play-Doh before Daddy leaves.
Bubbie and Papa had to head back to Austin, so Nana picked her up from school that day, went shopping
for a new outfit and then fell asleep in the car on the way to the hospital. She was so exhausted that she didn't even wake up when Nana brought her into the hospital room. She was so tired, but had a great first day!











0 comments:
Post a Comment