Tonight was wonderful! I have been holding onto a gift card from a student all summer...until tonight. It was to Beauty Brands. I had never heard of this, but it's this great place with all kinds of beauty products, salon and spa. I had an 8pm appointment for a pedicure. It was heavenly! I was the only one getting a pedicure that late at night, there was soft music playing, a massage chair, magazines and free water. It was so relaxing I could have fallen asleep! I didn't leave until 9:15pm. She did a great job and my feet are so soft and pretty now! Before a pedicure was one of those things I only did for a special ocassion. After tonight, I think I may find a way to make this more regular. It is so nice just to have an hour by yourself sometimes! Clayton was great with Camille. They went to some friends house to work out. Thanks Clayton for giving me time to myself tonight!
3 comments:
So fun! I love pedicures. Let's do lunch next week. Just let me know what day is best for you. :)
There is a new place on H trace Blvd. $30 for mani-pedi. I am glad you had a great relaxing night. You deserve it.
LOVE a good pedi!
Post a Comment