Saturday, July 28, 2007

Home Sweet Home

We finally took pictures of our home to share. Enjoy!








7 comments:

Allison

Such a cute and homey home! Love Camilles room!!! Super cute!

Natalie

It looks beautiful! I love Camille's room!

Kristen

Love the home! :)
So funny to see how you arranged that same house...love it!
Love Camille's room. It is precious.

Anonymous

Love your home!!! I especially love what you did to Camille's room!!

annalee

i love it! i especially like the baby pictures of all 3 of you hanging from the ribbons in frames. i just might be copying that idea:)

Alisha Stewart

Hey,
Glad you found me. It seems like everybody and their dog lives in Keller, TX. I guess we didn't get the memo when were picking a spot for residency:)
You guys look so happy. I didn't even know you were married (I am really out of the loop).
Thanks to blogger, now I can keep up with you!
Lots of love from the Stewart's

Finally an Abrigg.....

I LOVE Camille's room!!!!!!!!!