Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Cousin #4

We are back from Austin after the arrival of our 3rd nephew, Jonathan Isaac. Camille now has 4 cousins. He was pretty stubborn about coming into this world, but he finally arrived around 6:30pm July 30 weighing in at 8lbs 15oz and 19in long. They found out pretty quick that 9lb babies don't fit into newborn diapers very well. I wasn't very good at getting good pictures, but here are a few from the weekend.
Look at those wide open eyes just minutes after he was born! He has been SUCH a happy baby so far!This was a pretty funny moment when Camille did NOT want to take a nap. Clayton took her and was calming her down by giving her snack sticks. When he noticed she was pretty relaxed he looked down to find her asleep with a cracker still in her hand. She hates to miss anything and fights her naps so bad right now. I hope that gets better soon.These are two of Camille's cousins going on a wagon ride with Bubbie (Clayton's mom). Half way through the ride Camille decided she didn't like it and made Bubbie carry her all the way back. Asia LOVES her cousin Camille. She will be the best mommy when she grows up!Camille really loves to give kisses alot! I wish I could have gotten a better shot of this, but as soon as she sees the camera, she goes straight for it. We have to sneak in on her to take pictures of her now. She a ham ball! Aren't these sweet kisses!

5 comments:

Amy C

Love those pictures. Does she head for the camera because she wants to see heself in the view finder? I have that problem too?

Martha

Sweet pictures! What a beautiful little girl you have! I love her name, Flea. Camille...so lovely. I am so glad you chose it. Love you, girl! M

Kristen

Sweet pictures! :)

Anonymous

I NEEEEEED some Camille kisses bad! Get my room ready I am coming to stay next week!! Get Excited and Plan out some activities!

Anonymous

can I make you a facebook profile so we can write on each other's wall?