Monday, October 29, 2007

Is it November yet?

The month of October has been super busy for us! We have had lots of fun and have seen lots of fun people, but we are exhausted. Clayton even took a sick day on Monday just to stay home and clean the house. Isn't that an awesome husband! Here are some pictures of the last couple of weekends.



My sister and I at ACU Homecoming Siggie Breakfast. Squigs 1999
Camille and her friend, Brody enjoying each other at the ACU Homecoming Parade.
Camille and Brooke enjoying the parade. Camille loved it! She sat so still in Brooke's lap the entire time! She can't wait to be a squig and march down Campus Court.
April and I at our 5th Year Reunion Dinner.

This past weekend, Clayton's parents came to town to help celebrate Camille's birthday. Friday they took Camille and I to ride the train and then to the Fort Worth Zoo! Camille had a blast! Too bad daddy had to work and didn't get to enjoy it with us.


This is how she rode the majority of the ride...right on the edge of my knees and loving every minute of it!
Camille and Bubbie on the train.
Camille and Poppa at the zoo.
Here are pictures of Camille's pumpkin birthday party! She had so much fun playing with family and friends and enjoying her orange cupcake! This was her big gift from Clayton and I. She is waiving bye to her cousin Preston. She just loves getting in and out of it over and over. She's real cute now when she carries her new cell phone and keys around with her!
She definitely enjoyed her cupcake. It deserved a two-handed shove into the mouth.
Kisses, anyone?
This was the dessert table and the pumpkin cake I made. I was pretty nervous about it, but was pretty proud afterwards.
A few posts back, I mentioned that my parents were celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary this month. Brooke and I (with the help of our aunt and friends) threw them a reception this past Sunday. It was so much fun! The topper on their cake is the actual topper they used at their wedding. She also had their unity candle, an invitation and a napkin from their wedding. It was funny to hear all the stories people were sharing. I was their flower girl and the memory I have is crying because someone messed up my mommy's car. People had shoe polished it and I didn't like it at all. P.S. If you haven't ready my 100 things, that will explain why I was almost 3 when they got married. Congrats Mom and Dad!

5 comments:

campers

Looks like she enjoyed her little cupcake!!! It was so good to see y'all! We need to get together again sometime!

campers

Looks like she enjoyed her little cupcake!!! It was so good to see y'all! We need to get together again sometime!

JB

What a cute, cute first birthday idea! Love it! And your cake was adorable.

How did I miss that Brooke was a Siggie? I'm sure mom had told me, I mean, who from K-town doesn't pledge yellow? :)

Lovin' the picture of your parents at the good ole church fellowship hall! Now I realize they built some big, fancy gym thing that people now think is where fellowships should be, but, we know where the real fellowship hall is!

Anonymous

OH MY!!! That picture of me, camille, and sara is horrible! Please steal the cute one from me and replace it!!!

ALSO---what is unity candy? sounds a little dirty to me! Is it something you get when you get married?? okay just wondering! haha!

Felicia

Ok...Picky, Picky! The changes have been made...you dirty minded sister!