Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

We were very happy to ring in the new year for a few reasons, but the most important to me was that we got to see our little girl again! Camille had been with my family since Saturday and I missed her ALOT! We had planned on her staying with them for New Years Eve so that Clayton and I could enjoy a night alone, but they talked us into her staying a couple of extra nights as well. We really enjoyed some time alone and were able to do some things that you just can't do with kids (go to Cheesecake Factory at midnight for some yummy cheesecake!). I cried a few times though because I just missed her so much! When we got to my parents she was so excited to see us and gave us lots of big hugs. It will be a while before we send her off like that again.
Clayton and I enjoyed New Years Eve by going to Billy Bob's with some friends and their family. It was a great time of country music, dancing and people watching! They have free dance lessons on Thursday nights that Clayton and I need to sign up for. We had lots of fun attempting to dance, but could use some help. I do know the date on these pictures says 2004 and I am aware it is now 2008. We put in new batteries that night and I forgot to reset the date.
Here are a few highlights for our family in 2007:
January - Enjoyed a snow day together at home all bundled up.
February - Enjoyed a trip to Abilene for Camille's first ACU Sing Song.

March - Clayton got a job with FWISD for the following school year. Camille began rolling over and eating solids.
April - Camille began sitting up. We spent Camille's first Easter in Austin.
May - We went to Abilene for Clayton's graduation from Grad school and Brooke's graduation from undergrad. We bought our first house.
June - Enjoyed our summer together in our new home.
July - Celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary at Rainforest Cafe. Enjoyed VBS at church.
August - I began teaching part-time Kindergarten.
September - Camille began walking.
October - Camille turned 1 years old! Enjoyed the Fort Worth Zoo and train with Bubbie and Papa. Went to Abilene for ACU Homecoming.
November - Celebrated Thanksgiving with my family in Kemp.
December - Went to Austin for Christmas with Clayton's family.

1 comments:

JB

Happy New Year from TN! I missed seeing you guys in Ktown last Sun. Your mom said you were in Austin for Christmas. Camille is at such a fun present opening age. I'm sure ya'll had a blast!