This weekend, Clayton and I decided to go spend the night at my parents' house on Saturday and go to church with them this morning. My sister was home for Spring Break and many people at church had not seen Camille. Families are such a blessing and we always enjoy spending time with them when we can. Going back to the church I grew up in my entire life is always encouraging. It has been almost 10 years since I attended this church regularly, but when I walk into this building, there are always so many faces that are so special to me and have their part in my faith walk. There are many new faces that I don't know but I always enjoy the many hugs I recieve from my church family. This morning I realized how time really does go buy quickly. I feel like an old woman saying this, but as I looked through the first 3 rows of the youth group, I found girls that I used to babysit. Clayton and I feel very blessed to be a part of a wonderful church in Trophy Club and know Camille will enjoy her memories there.
Camille is becoming more and more fun each day. She is smiling, laughing and talking so much much these days! She also has her high pitch squeal down very well. She loves looking in the mirrors and talking to herself. She knows a cute baby when she sees one. One of the cutest things Clayton and I like to see is her pushing herself up on her arms when she is in her crib. If we walk in to get her and she's pushing up, all we see is her sweet face peeking over her bumper pads. It's so sweet! Friday night and Saturday morning she turned over from her stomach to her back in her crib. We never actually saw her turn over, she was just on her back when we went in to get her.
Cute pictures coming shortly...the camera is still in the car from the weekend at Nana and Grandad's.
4 comments:
It is always nice to go back home. I am glad you had a nice weekend. There is something about having a precious baby that helps us all to appreciate those warm memories even more!
what a blessing to have seen sweet families! how cool is to think about how camille will one day be grateful to be raised in a loving home and loving church family too!
Your sweet baby Camille is so cute! I love the dark hair! :)
Church families are great!
We visited the Trophy Club church a lot. We have been visiting RHCC and seem to like it a lot. Glad you found a church. It was good to run into you in the midst of visiting churches.
HEY!!! I love reading Camille updates! We need to do dinner sometime!!! Glad yall had such a great weekend!!!
Post a Comment