I guess since my last post was so dramatic, I thought I could go awhile before having a new post. Camille is doing great now and was back to normal that Sunday. Here is Camille enjoying her activity station she got from Santa.
Camille began cereal! She loves it! She is 4 1/2 months and I wasn't going to start it until 6 months. She has began to reach for our drinks and food, so I thought I would give it a try. We also began it when she was having diarrhea to hopefully give her some substance. It worked! We're still working on being a little cleaner when eating, but she is definitely enjoying it. I don't plan on starting on fruits and vegetables for a little while longer, but I am planning on making my own baby food. My friend Linsey does this and I'm excited about it. If I'm going to stay home this summer, we need to find any way we can to save money.

Camille's left eye duct has been clogged since she has been born and I'm getting nervous they are going to have to go in and clear it up with a probe. It just doesn't seem to be getting any better and her pediatrician said that at her 6 mo appointment she would refer me to a pediatric opthamologist if it hadn't cleared up. Does anyone have any comforting words about this?
I just wanted to say how thankful I am that the little baby from Lubbock was found safe. That just bothered me all day Saturday and Sunday. I can't imagine living any minute knowing my baby is missing. Thank you Lord for returning that baby to her family.
Here is an hilarious video my friend, Melanie, sent to me last week: http://members.shaw.ca/anabw/grease.htm





3 comments:
Hey Felicia. I found a link to your blog on Annalee's and had to stop and say hi! I had no idea that you had a baby. Camille is beautiful! Isn't motherhood the greatest?? I'd love to email you some tips on living on one income with a baby. We've been doing it for almost 2 years now and God has been faithful to provide every month! Email me if you get a chance at natandkeri @ yahoo . com
Hi! My friend's son in Atlanta had a blocked tear duct. Her pedi wanted her to wait until he was 1yr old before deciding on surgery. It did not heal on it own, so he went in for a little day surgery and was back to his normal little self by the afternoon. My friend (the mom) said it was much easier than she anticipated! Praying for little Camille!
Bailey's procedure was a snap. They even asked me if I wanted to stay. I declined!
I was so glad when it was over. I will pray that it clears up on its own though. If it doesn't, I will pray that her sweet mommy has peace!
Post a Comment