8:00pm - Pedialyte and sleeping well
10:30pm - More Pedialyte and back asleep
1am - More Pedialyte and back asleep
4am - (This is when the party began!) Clayton when to feed her Pedialyte and SUPRISE! I heard my name being called from down the hall. Camille had pooped all in her bed and all over her! I quickly changed her diaper and clothes while she was screaming. Clayton stripped her bed and started a load of laundry. How fun! She then had a bottle of Pedialyte and was wide awake and ready to play. So I put her in her activity station while I pumped a bottle to freeze.
4:30am - I am in bed and Clayton went to change her diaper, again! Suprise! This time she peed all over the changing table between diapers. There goes more dirty laundry.
4:45am - We were all in bed together! We never do this, but last night was an exception. She laid in our bed and read her book while we tried to catch some shut eye. She had the rest of her Pedialyte and fell asleep on me.
6:00am - We're awake again! She's had another dirty diaper. Camille and I headed to the living room and she had time in her swing while I rested on the couch.
7:00am - She's asleep in her swing!
8:45am - She awake and has more Pedialyte.
9:30am - Bath time and play time.
11:00am - She's alseep in her own bed!
Official Count:
3 changes of clothes
2 loads of laundry
1 liter of Pedialyte
ALOT of diapers
I hope this comes to an end soon! I have to say through all of this she has been in a great mood. She doesn't seem to feel bad and hasn't ran fever since Wednesday evening.





5 comments:
Bless your heart! I'm so sorry!!! When Todd is sick, I hate it because all I can do is comfort him... can't make him better. And I have to remind myself that "This, too, shall pass." Hang in there! Praying for a better night tonight for the 3 of you!
camille and y'all are in my prayers! hang in there... i'm so glad she has precious parents to love her on the good days and the hard days!
Oh man, that is a long night! Hang in there. Poor, sweet girl!
Felicia!!!! Oh my what a night! I am so sorry that she was so sick! I hope by now that she 100% back to her normal self. I feel so helpless when Hudson is sick. I am so glad Clayton is so helpful! What would we do without these great daddy's?
So great to hear from you!! Hope your sweet girl is feeling better- blessings!!
Post a Comment