Camille is now officially rolling over from her stomach to back. She rolled over twice in one day at daycare when she was 2 months old...but not again until last Friday. I put her in her bed Friday night on her stomach and when I went back in to check on her, she was on her back. She did it again Saturday morning when I went in to feed her. It was a while before anyone actually SAW her do it, though. Tuesday night I laid her on her blanket in the living room and watched her roll over. I was the first to see it! She is a pro at it now. She has even rolled over to her back and slept on her back a couple of times. She's about to start moving all over the place. She has also found her feet and loves grabbing them. I tell Clayton she is practicing her toe-touch for her future cheerleading career...he definitely doesn't enjoy that comment! She is at such a fun stage right now and I don't want her to keep growing! She's already 5 months old...where did that time go? Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks:
Daddy and his sweetheart...don't you love those rolls!
Sweet Dreams!
She LOVES looking at herself in the mirror! Aunt B is pretty excited as well!
Camille and Aunt Brooke...we went to Nana and Grandad's last weekend at the end of Brooke's Spring Break.
5 Months Old! She loves to push up on her hands!
5 comments:
She is a doll! I love those rolls!!! The pic of her and brooke in the mirror put a smile on my face!!!
Adorable pictures. I love the one of her in her crib. Very cute bedding!
I love that face! She is just a cutie!! Not to mention that FABULOUS bedding. So cute.
the sleeping baby pic is precious! so glad she has y'all to shower her with love daily!
what a sweet girl (even if she does look like daddy!) I just found your blog and I'm so happy to see some updated pictures of your precious family! Can't wait to talk!
Post a Comment