It's amazing to me how God creates this in little girls at such a young age. Camille LOVES her babies! When I pick her up from her from the sitters, she is caring for her babies and loving every minute. She has just recently discovered how much fun it is to use a blanket to cover her babies up and how to put them in her bumbo. She entertains herself for so long by playing with her babies. It makes me excited to think about her being a big sister (but not anytime soon!). The last picture is her next favorite...talking on the phone. Notice my phone isn't a cute pink razor anymore. I put my phone in the washing machine last week and that was the end of that phone. I found my old Nokia phone in Camille's toy box. Now that it's my phone again, it's fun to play with again. She doesn't care for them if they don't light up! I miss my razor!





9 comments:
She is getting so big and cute! :)
What a precious time with a little girl!
She gets all these great habits from her mother :~) I was working on my scrapbook last night and looking at some old ones and came across pics of all of us roomies! So many fun times!!! It made me really sad and miss college and all of you! (or I am too hormonal)
i love that little mommy in the making!
So cute! It's so true that little girls are just born with those motherly instincts!
hey flea,
when you get a chance will you change my link on your sidebar to annaleeper.blogspot.com (the old one is spam).
have a great day!
OMG! Felicia she is adorable. I can't wait to catch up soon and see our little ones play together. How fun will that be!
Tina
I am so glad you decided to go home with me!!! I needed that weekend! Hope you are having a blessed week! Love you!!
PS. Camille is the cutest baby in the world! I miss her dance moves!
That is so sweet and so true. I love it!
We had such a good time playing yesterday! Tell Camille "thanks" from Mylie for sharing her toys...and don't forget to disinfect Camille's baby bottles (and the rest of the toys Mylie put in her mouth)! :0)
Post a Comment