Saturday I was a hostess for my good friend, Erica's, baby shower. It turned out great and she got lots of great things for her baby Earl! Clayton was planning on babysitting all day, but that morning I decided I wanted her to go with me, so she did. I was so glad I did because Clayton got almost all of our to-do-list completed while I was gone. I came home to a clean and organized home. He's so good at cleaning. I was a little nervous about him taking my boxes out to storage because he's been known to "STUFF" things, but he didn't this time. That night I cooked a nice meal (which I don't do very often anymore) and we enjoyed resting at home.
Tonight we had our 2nd Annual Sweetheart Banquet at church. It was for couples 45 and older at church. Our class and the youth group served them and it was very fancy. We have a chef in our class that cooked prime rib, green beans and mashed potatoes. We got the leftovers and it was delicious! They then played the Not-So-Newlywed Game and it was hilarious! It was sweet to see so many couples that have been married for so many years. That is becoming more and more rare in our world around us.
Clayton and I do not have any Valentine plans yet...any suggestions for the tight budget and a 3 month old baby?
Update on my job: Friday was horrible, but I have an interview tomorrow for a permenant sub position. I would love to take this position, but will loose some money with daycare. Does anyone know of someone who does or would like to watch Camille for almost 3 months in Keller? Please continue to pray about that.





8 comments:
Hi Felicia! I found your blog through another ACU friend. Camille is just beautiful! I hadn't seen pictures since she was a newborn. I can't wait to keep up with you and her through your blog.
Love, Julie Beth
YEAH! YOU FIXED IT! I am so happy that I not only can see you 3 days a week at church, but can sneak peeks at your SWEET baby girl any time I want. I will be praying for this new job opportunity.
HEY! Glad you fixed it! Sounds like a pretty fun weekend. Way to go Clayton on doing the to-do list.
If we lived closer your way I would GLADLY keep that precious baby. She is a doll. You need to get posting more pictures of her!
I will keep your angel if I am close enough for you.
It is always nice to get that to do list done!
Glad you had a relaxing weekend!
Hey friend! I found you through Cortni! Hope all is well!
As for Valentines, I always say a picnic or a date at the park is fun. Your daughter is precious!
YAY! I've been trying to see your blog for awhile now! Camille is adorable!! As for Valentine's, order take-out and rent a good movie! Looking forward to keeping up with you through blogging!
Hey, I don't even know if you remember me from ACU, but I wanted to say hi! I found your blog from Annalee's. :) You have such a beautiful family!
Hey! It was so good to see you this past wkend. Camille is a cutie!
Post a Comment