My heart is very heavy today as I read that sweet Jayde went to be with Jesus last night. I haven't stopped praying and thinking about this sweet family since I heard about their early arrival into the world. I am so amazed everytime I visit their blog how many people that are praying for them continuously. I am so thankful to be able to witness the power of prayer at work. It is hard for me to comprehend life without knowing Jesus. Where do you turn to in hard times? There is such a deep need for love and assurance in hard times that only He can provide. Reading the prayers and thoughts from Jaymie and Kory's friends and family remind me of how thankful we should be to be surrounded by Christians in this fallen world. This is how we encourage one another through Christ Jesus. Please continue to pray for the health of baby Kanyon and the strength of Jaymie and Kory. Being a new mom and remembering all the emotions that come with just that, I want to say a special pray for Jaymie and her recovery as well. If you have not left them an encouraging note, please do so on their blog.
God is good!
God is faithful!
God is love!
4 comments:
amen. . .
Isn't it amazing to see all the places praying? Have you seen the new map?
I too have been so touched by the outpour of love to this special family. I agree, what would we have if we did not have our Christian community? We are so blessed to call ourselves Christians!
good post
Post a Comment